Trenton Takes Down Curly!(Story Added)

huge buck

That is one huge buck, good for you Trenton, way to make the shot at crunch time!

Great buck Trenton. I bet the ol man's smile was just as big as Trentons. Send him a big congrats from me.

Kratz

Wow, Trenton will be exited to see all of your replies! Sorry for the delay on the story, he worked on it today while I was hunting with his sister. We were up until 2 am last night getting him caped and cut up and then up early this morning for church. As soon as his story is complete I will get it posted up for him.

Thanks again for the replies, they really mean allot to the kids.:way:

Trenton's story is now added to the original post!

Last edited:
Trenton is man of the hour. Congrats man your smile says it all. Hopefully, your sis will get a chance to put a tag on one.

Wow, way to get it done the first day.Gives the rest of us dads hope. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Wow, what a way to kick off the deer harvest photos for the 2011/2012 season! Hopefully you started that ball rolling for all of us : ) What a giant, congrats!

Trenton you have this place fired up!!!! I expect it won't be long and your dad will be looking to you for some tips. Team Bowman rocks.

That's awesome Wayne! I know when I saw you guys on Saturday you both looked pretty pumped to get out. Congrats to you both!

Back