Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Triple!

Scooonie

Last day of 2nd season turned out pretty well. It's been a tough bow season and first weekend of 2nd season shotgun was brutle. So some buddies and I ventured out this morning hoping to fill our tags. Well...5 shots later I ended up with my first triple! First group of 11 does came piling across river heading to corn and I was able to harvest two of them. Then an hour later another group starting filtering through with two small bucks. I was able to get a shot on the bigger of the two to end my 2010 gun season! Would have loved to shot a mature buck but with the freezer jammed full and tags filled I'm happy guy. Hope everyone is doing well...Have a great Christmas! Back at it next weekend with the vid cam and the bow. :way:

148259_484143053619_508543619_5731563_6614108_n.jpg

Great job :way: What's w/ the lumpy forehead on the buck? Looks like he has some serious eye brows. :grin:

congrats again man! now get out there and shoot one of them bigguns! did your neighbor capitalize on anything out there yet?

Top Bottom