Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

True Grit - movie?

muddy

Who's seen the new remake of True Grit? Curious to hear opinions as I'm hoping to talk my wife into seeing it this Saturday.

Haven't seen it yet.... but...
I always thought redoing one of the Duke's movies was taboo. What I am hearing from devoted John Wayne fans is this newer version was probably done better, and it currently nominated for 10 awards.... I'd say go see it!

Its on my list, but I'm cheap and usually wait until its on video.

Good Flick !!!! Saw it opening night with abunch og guys and wil definetly buy when it comes out..

wife and her girlfriend went to see it. She didn't think she was going to like it ....she loved it.....said she would go again with me to see it.....great reviews......Go...betcha like it !

My wife and I went to see it and absolutely loved every minute of it! Very well done, IMO!!!

-Longspurs-

it was a good flick. But it once you seen John Wayne its hard to see Rooster as anyone else

I have not seen it but everyone I know who has really liked it. The true John Wayne fans say that you can't really try to compare it with the original. Just watch it and enjoy it. :way:

The character the daughter plays is priceless...I caught myself watching it thinking, i really hope my daughter never gets THAT smart.....lol
Some great references to the old western dialect too, some good one liners in there too...
Im off to "pull a cork"....

Top Bottom