Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Velvet Buck

Keep it in the freezer for now we injected our antlers with formaldehyde not had a single tear on it just where it was skidded on the road be more than welcome to help ya out with the deer so you can get what ya want

If you can get ahold of formalin, it much less toxic than formaldehyde. I used to have to preserve all kinds of specimens of snakes, lizards, frogs, toads, etc. in graduate school and working in a biology lab for undergrad. If you can get formalin its the same type of fixative, will do what formaldehyde does, but has been shown to be MUCH less toxic. Good luck!

anybody know of a good taxidermist around cedar rapids area? Called all seasons
But Jim must be outta town or something. Would like to get it to a taxidermist and out of my freezier
ASAP

anybody know of a good taxidermist around cedar rapids area? Called all seasons
But Jim must be outta town or something. Would like to get it to a taxidermist and out of my freezier
ASAP

Durk Sterner is in Lone Tree, he posts on this site from time to time as "Stuffy", or something pretty close to that. He does good work. 319-330-1774.

Top Bottom