Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

veterans day

Alphamale

Thank you to all of are vets past and present . Remember those who didnot come home ! I would like to see dates and units of those who served; also names of loved ones who did. I will start usmc vietnam 66-68.

I never had the opportunity to serve. I would like to say thank you to all the veterans who have fought, the ones who gave their lives for this country, and the ones that are still fighting. Thank you for everything you have done to keep this country free. Thank you for your sacrifices both at home and abroad. God bless you all.

USNMCB-3 1998-2000. Thanks to all that still defend my rights! There is no debt bigger that cant be repaid.

I have never served. Brother served in the Navy Seebees for 20 and my father was a Naval Dive Bomber pilot in WWII. Thanks for both of them and the countless others - especially those fallen ones.

USAF since 2000, 5 active duty, 7 years Air National Guard, just returned to Active Duty status and can do 13 more active years and retire for life.

Thanks to all the other vets past and present!

Thanks for all who sacrificed much to make our country what it is today. No greater country, than those that defend it.

USAF 97-present; currently in AFG

3 knee surgeries kept me from serving, but I was raised by a combat-hardened paratrooper. My dad was C/1/503rd PIR/173rd Airborne Brigade (Separate). In Vietnam May 1966-Nov 1967. Today (Nov 11) marks the 45th anniversary of the fiercest fire fight he was in. Task Force Black, near Dak To. As he was in the wounded group, a buddy (John A. Barnes III) threw himself on a grenade, saving my dad's and countless others' lives.

Thank you to all who have served and continue to serve.

Thanks to those that have served past and present! 1980 - 85 I Troop 3/2 ACR. Now work for a military contractor training warriors, which is very rewarding. :way::way:

20050927-20110926 Iowa Army National Guard.. 109th Med. Bn, Iowa City and AMEDD, Camp Dodge. No combat deployment but did an OEF deployment to Egypt in 2008.

Thanks to all the past, present, and future vets! Any of you young guns looking for an avenue to hunting property ownership, check out the military. I was able to buy a house on ten acres of heaven with the VA guaranteed loan... Love it! ;)

Any of you young guns looking for an avenue to hunting property ownership, check out the military. I was able to buy a house on ten acres of heaven with the VA guaranteed loan... Love it! ;)

Yessir! In the process of doing that right now as we speak. Sure is a good deal!

1998-2006 USMC 2d Force Service Support Group/Marine Air Control Group-18/2d Marine Logistics Group
Camp Lejeune
Okinawa
Kuwait
Afghanistan
Iraq

Top Bottom