Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What the heck is this?

6x6

PMA Member
The camera lens is 34 inches and the water tank is 7 feet away and 24 inches tall.
CDY_0669.jpg

Big cougar face, walking by, real close? A deer turning away going for a drink? But what about the wiskers around the "eye". To high for a bobcat or coyote.

107_1355.jpg

107_1353-1.jpg

CDY_0461.jpg

CDY_0516.jpg

depends on how you look at it. i see a deers right eye and eyelashes and right ear. but it also looks like a cat facing to the left.

sure looks like a mt.lion to me. the ear is what makes me think that. their ears sit off the head at more of an angle than a bobcats. JMO.

The ears r too short for a deer. Also look at the fur, it sort of stands up on the back of its neck. Plus, ive nvr seen a doe with whiskers above her eye. I would guess mt. Lion

Looks like the camera is about 3' off the ground...could be a bobcat standing on its hind legs to investigate it? They are,"Curious as a cat" anyways so that is one probability.

I work with a taxidermist, All deer have long eyelash whiskers like that, they're just overlooked, im guessing it's a doe and at that angle u cant see all of the ear so it looks short.

Top Bottom