Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whats it mean?

Rowdy#88

Now that shed hunting is pretty much over, i got a question for you guys. What do your names mean on this website? I know some of them are pretty self explanatory, but most of them i dont know. Ive had the nickname Rowdy since i was a kid (ive lived that up in my high school days pretty good) and then im a huge Earnhardt fan, so thats how i got Rowdy#88.

Mine has a double meaning but mostly it stands for my favorite grunt call, because even I like to stretch the truth sometimes! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Yeah Rowdy Busch is Kyle Busches nickname. Kind of a coincidence there eh?

My name is Aim-n-High because my buddy wanted me to go bowhunting on his land with him so i went out and bought a bow. Shot it a couple times then went out to an old treestand that afternoon. Sat for about an hour and had 2 does and a little 7 pointer run by. Shot at the 7 pointer and gave him the heartshot from a little over 40 yards out. My buddy asked me how in the heck i did it and i just said i looked at the deer through the peep site and Aimed High. Haha. I still get alotta crap about it.Definitly got me hooked on bowhunting though. Now that my bows sighted in, i probably couldnt hit a moose from 40 yards.

There was a thread a long time ago that was about 20 pages long and had everyones handles and the meanings behind them.

I'm not about to try and find that tonight. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Im fairly new to this site so i didnt know, but i figured somewhere back down the road someone had to ask the same question. Id still like to know some of meanings to your names

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isn't kyle busch's nickname rowdy? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I always called him "Big-eared dumbass". Fits him well I think. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Skully is a nickname my uncle gave me for always dragging home and boiling skulls. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isn't kyle busch's nickname rowdy? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

If I remember right, I think Ernhardt SR had a badboy rep for a long time. Busch and SR might have more in common than #3 fans care to admit............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nickname all of my lady friends use to give me. Just kiddin! Brand of arrows I use! </div></div>

GOLD TIP=I love brown sugar.

The rest of us just wanted crap for our choice in screen names. Really! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It's a tree, it is also a place.

I pulled a Aim-n-High on a doe I was mad at. I had been busted twice in one night and right before dark the only shot she presented me was some where in the 50-60 yard range. Anger over-rode common sense and I drew back on her. I used the bottom pin which I've never used and aimed a little high and lo and behold I center punched her heart... thus The Heart Surgeon was born.

The first site I ever registered for in college was an ESPN sports board. I didn't have a clue what username to pick so I asked a buddy what I should use. He pulled the word "bucket" out of thin air. I spelled it wrong when typed it in and was stuck with it forever.

I've had it now for over 12 years.

Top Bottom