Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whats the scoop on te action?

bigddy09

So tell me are the big boys cruising or what? Keep getting mixed signals. I hunt various parts of the state and it seems like the big boys are not moving yet. What's up? Input needed.

Kinda depends on the area. Some places things are rocking, others not so much. Keep at it, its November and things will change fast if they haven't already. I just hope bucks are up and moving next weekend when I can get a few days to hunt. *fingers crossed*

So tell me are the big boys cruising or what? Keep getting mixed signals. I hunt various parts of the state and it seems like the big boys are not moving yet. What's up? Input needed.

Its the rut. Get off the computer and get in a stand. November comes around once, its the rut. Things are happening that should be all you need

Ive been driving from Adel to State Center on 330 daily for the past 2 months, today on the way home I saw more bucks in the fields than prob the rest combined, all cruising or pushing does. Left there about 5:45 pm

The moon is gettinng darker everyday so more it will get better everryday, Alsheimer sated 4-12 would be rocking

Mornings are rocking. Didn't see much this afternoon.

Buddy bagged this one at 10:06AM
20121101_103108.jpg

It's time get out there.

-}}}---------->

It was dead tonight in sw iowa not one deer out before dark

Things were happening fm about 5 until it got to dark to see around here.I saw the biggest buck that I've seen this yr just a couple miles fm the house. 30yds fm the rd and my bow was cased up:eek:

The mornings have been real good but the afternoons have been really slow. Shot my best bow buck this morning at 8:00.

Real nice 9 shot last night, seen 2 bucks chasing does this morning on the way to work, leaving work at noon going out this afternoon. SW iowa north of Council Bluffs :grin:

Top Bottom