Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which buck do you think is bigger?

cdpurcell

I decided to try and take the bean buck however now I am second guessing. Which buck do you think is bigger? The eight or the ten (the bean buck)?

436.jpg

405.jpg

299.jpg

298.jpg

I think you've got a 9pt to go with the bean buck and of the 2....i'd let the bean buck live.

Whew...... that could be a close one but I still think the ten will gross better because of the mass and extra points. Plus he is a fully mature old buck.

If they both would make you happy , shoot the 1st opportunity you get. You may not get a chance at all, I wouldnt hesitate for a couple inches of antler.

Either one of those deer walked under my tree and they would be taking a dirt nap. Nice ones!
smile.gif

I personally would hold out for the last buck in the set. That would be a tough call when the opposite deer comes walking in though. Too bad for you....sounds like you got a delema on your hands.
grin.gif

I have watched this ten the last two years just never got this close to him, he has always been one step ahead of me. I think he is at least 4.5 but leaning towards 5.5. The first year I saw him was 2005 and I thought he was a 3 year old then. The eight or nine deer is on public land a long ways from any road. I still can't make up my mind. Going out tomorrow I think to watch for the ten however I am worried that I might let a few other hunters in the area know he is there if I continue to spend to much time out there. So I am still undecided on wether to just leave him be and go in during the rut. I am pretty sure I know what he is doing and I can catch him during the day before the rut just not sure yet.

I would shoot the forkhorn and let both walk, j\k tough decision, Good luck

[ QUOTE ]
Either one of those deer walked under my tree and they would be taking a dirt nap. Nice ones!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I would have to agree with blake on this one.

[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yessir!! Not choosy here, but if one makes you happier than the other, go for it!

Top Bottom