Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's oldest?

SaskGuy

Just for fun.
five2.jpg

splitfour.jpg

1223.jpg

Another look at 2.
172.jpg

3. Again.
split22.jpg

I also would guess 3,2,1 but it really is hard to tell. They all kind of look like the same deer, just different yrs.

2, 1, 3
NOT FAIR with those giant Canadian bodies!!! :)
I'll say 2 is the oldest & I'm torn between 1 and 3 BUT I'll go 1 is older than 3 because I think you're pulling a crafty TRICK by putting the one on there with extra points & kickers. HA!

I honestly do not know. I believe # 3 is 4.5 plus and the other two are likely both 3.5 yr old bucks but I'm going on no history of 1 and 2.

Can't tell enough from pics of #3, so based on these pics #2 looks oldest for me.

Honestly, knowing they're north of the border...my first thought was they're all 3.5yr olds.

What are you feeding them? I've seen a lot of cattle on full grain that didn't look like that!

Just the subspecies really.....people from out of the province usually scoff at the thought of 300 pound animals, mature ones almost always are, they'll spend almost half a yr pawing snow.

SaskGuy said:
Just the subspecies really.....people from out of the province usually scoff at the thought of 300 pound animals, mature ones almost always are, they'll spend almost half a yr pawing snow.

In Mississippi my uncle killed a 265 lb deer that's BIG for Mississippi. Deer are always bigger up north tho.

arrow flinger

Jarin, I really believe he is too. I pulled a card off the same scrape and today and got all 3 bucks, I'm quite positive he is the oldest.
And the way this season has been going, he's looking better and better.
1413.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

Top Bottom