Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Winke found the G4 sheds

That is incredible! Congrats on finding them. Don't mean to hate on your name for the deer but I feel that deer needs a little bit better name than the "double G4 buck" :D

Either way...that deer is a stud. Thanks for sharing

That is one fascinating story to follow, hopefully the deer has a good year and comes back for them this fall.

Now then, someone needs to hide this post from Sligh1 or he just might target that buck and try to take that buck out with a rifle this weekend! :grin:

I wonder if the shot had anything to do with him dropping his antlers. I haven't seen many bucks with missing head gear, got cams out last two weeks ago.

I can't imagine finding a shed like that! I take that back, I CAN imagine it. Awesome sheds!!

I wonder if the shot had anything to do with him dropping his antlers. I haven't seen many bucks with missing head gear, got cams out last two weeks ago.

Not many bucks have dropped yet but there are always those early ones. I have picked up 5 sheds so far this week including some off of a giant that drops during the same time frame every year. I have 3 years worth of him as of now and he went down hill a little this year. Pretty neat to document this though. I can look at the calendar and say today is the day and I walk out there and so far have found them. I need to buy a lottery ticket. LOL

scottonbuck, show us some pics!

I have one question, how can you possibly trip over a 90+ inch shed (as Bill said he did) laying in a foodplot, especially when you're there to find it?!?!

scottonbuck, show us some pics!

I have one question, how can you possibly trip over a 90+ inch shed (as Bill said he did) laying in a foodplot, especially when you're there to find it?!?!
It said he was in the timber filming a segment for a properties show and he was either doing or looking at some timber stand improvement when he found his side, so he wasn't really shed hunting at the time. The other side was found in the food plot.

Top Bottom