Xop vanish evolution

Johnnyutah

Bought it new beginning of season hung it twice and switched back to saddle and platform.

2 straps
Seat cushion
Platform
180$

Attachments

• 1CCF98DB-0D26-49B2-B1E6-BA47E1728B95.jpeg
    1CCF98DB-0D26-49B2-B1E6-BA47E1728B95.jpeg
    738.9 KB · Views: 253
Stand was fine just went a different route, thought I would have this set as a permanent stand and bounce around with the saddle and just ended up solely using the saddle. Little heavy packing in each time if you don’t have a frame pack. If they’re 179$ new I sure missed that ….

Stand was fine just went a different route, thought I would have this set as a permanent stand and bounce around with the saddle and just ended up solely using the saddle. Little heavy packing in each time if you don’t have a frame pack. If they’re 179$ new I sure missed that ….
Just curious if you have tried any of the XOP climbing sticks? If so, whats your opinion on them?
I'm looking at the XOP ultra series 2-step and the Tethrd Skeletors. Don't know if I like the fact that the Skeletor's standoffs don't rotate, but like the idea of the amsteel rope system.

I have the ultra single steps, I switched out the straps for versa links and I liked them, the bracket is hard at times to snap the sticks together if I’m being picky but I liked them. If I don’t get the skeletors for next year I’m gonna grab a double step for and run 2 single and a double as the versa links for the most part allow me an aider. I would like to see a better standoff that bites better on the xop but I didn’t have any issue with kick outs running the daisy chains and I climbed with my pack on going up the tree.

Back