Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You tell me!

I think Everest would surprise you with some ground EXPANSION he has an enormous body.

I disagree with someone above...to me BUD looks to be older.

I prefer tall, mass, and symmetry for mounts so I like Everest better...but if I had enough land and these two buck were running it, I would try to take BUD out early and give Everest the pass until next year.

If it's a must shoot scenario and there's not a good chance for either of these deer to make it through the season because of neighbors I would rather take Everest.

To me Everest has the classic MIDWESTERN buck look. Bud has some texas longhorn stuff going on and I'm IOWAN through and through.

So far:

BUD- 7 votes

Everest-12 votes :drink2:

Lets hear your pick Sureshot, since you are the one with a chance at them both. :grin:

I'd go for Everest first for my land owner tag and when Bud got out to 30 yards and looked back to see what was going on he would get my paid tag around his horns. :D Great looking bucks!

I think i would shoot bud. I just think in your scenario of them both chasing a doe he would look bigger on the hoof.

I need some more wide ones for the wall.

I've been a fan of Everest ever since I got my first photo of him this year. Last year he wasn't a regular on the camera, but this year he is. I'm thinking it may have something to do with me killing a mature buck that liked to hang out in this area last year. Everest got the green to move in, and hopefully he is here to stay. If he stays in the area he is living now, he's very killable. We'll see once mid-October rolls around and I throw the cam up on some scrapes. Bud is cool, and a great deer, and I would shoot him if given the opportunity, but not in this scenario. Everest gets the vote from me!

Everest- 16 votes
Bud- 9 votes

BRING ON THE RUT! It's feeling more like fall everyday.....

Bud get's smoked dude... Honestly I've seen quite a few deer with a frame like Everest, but very few with the spread Bud has. I think he's more unique. He get's my vote but I'd be hard after Everest with my muzz!!!

those are a couple of pig 8 pts! I agree w/ most, I like the look of everest but my arrow would go to which ever one looked bigger at that moment.

Saw Bud in his infamous feild that night, since then gotta vote Bud.. I said at that moment he is a booner if hes a ten when I saw that deer's frame. Everyone is saying he will go low 160's. I would have guessed him at 155 maybe a touch more. I think with Everest's junk, he will be right around the same with a gross score. My vote is with the frame on the Budlight deer.

Top Bottom