Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

“Dream Bow Hunt”

blake

Life Member
Many of us have had the privilege to hunt different species in different states and in some cases foreign countries.

I thought it might be interesting to see what your dream hunt would be in the United States.

If I missed your dream species please post it.

There would b NOTHING better than climbing the beautiful mountains of Tajikastan and taking a Marco Polo with a bow!

Looks like I am not alone, the two dreams I have are hunting moose in the Yukon in a place like Jim Shockey's area, and a pack-in elk hunt in the southern rockies.

Someday.....

Since I had to pick one I went with the Alaska moose hunt but I'd really like to pair it with a grizzly hunt. That would rule.

Call me crazy, but id go for mid-west whitetail.

This year I have had the oppertunity to hunt 3 provinces for bears, hunted vancouver Island, Hunted the sub-artic Tundra for Caribou, and allthough they were great experiances, and I will continue to adventure, nothing comes close to whitetails! Until i have hunted whitetails in every deer populated state and province they inhabit, that will be my dream hunt.

Iowabowtech said:
Since I had to pick one I went with the Alaska moose hunt but I'd really like to pair it with a grizzly hunt. That would rule.
To hunt something that was more than likely hunting you at the same time is awesome.

The one thing I want to do before I leave this great earth is to kill me a big ole brown bear. I would follow that with another elk hunt in Colorado. That was great fun.

Typical250 said:
There would b NOTHING better than climbing the beautiful mountains of Tajikastan and taking a Marco Polo with a bow!

T-
When you come up with that extra 150K to take me....just call. If we are going to dream, dream big! :way:

Ha Ha.... thas funny.. the trip is'nt that high.. I have been looking into it for next year.. i'll let ya know some prices.. I think it's alot cheaper if you fly into a $shit hole town.. Plane may just b a little sketchy, but it would be worth it to breath thin air and wack one of those animals

Yes... Every one on the list. :)

Would love to do any of them.

Im young enough now that if every couple of years I do a different hunt in North America I should be able to get a few different species hunted.

I would love to hunt most anything but would really like to see the landscape in Alaska whle chasing moose. Elk would be a blast as well. I need to win the lottery!

Hard to beat an Iowa whitetail but an elk or moose hunt would be something to remember. I wonder how many that chose Iowa whitetail are from Iowa? lol

Top Bottom