Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

05 Chevy Suburban - $6,900

Limb Chicken

$5,900. Time for a new one. This has been a great vehicle. Needs some work though 05 LT Leather Sunroof Two sets of wheels 229,133 miles Runs good but A/c needs repaired. Will try to get pictures up soon image-1499654109.jpg image-1569174606.jpg

Last edited:
DOR that cheese smell is what championships smell like, unfamiliar for you and the fellow vik fans ;)

Limb - anything else besides the AC need repaired? Any leaks? I need more room with my boys when we take the boat and the cost of new vehicles makes me want to vomit - heck even used trucks with under 100k miles is rediculous.

Limb - anything else besides the AC need repaired? Any leaks? I need more room with my boys when we take the boat and the cost of new vehicles makes me want to vomit - heck even used trucks with under 100k miles is rediculous.

She leaks some oil and belches some white smoke now and then but other than that runs good. It really has been a good truck.

Top Bottom