Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

08 Hoyts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this

Hoyt </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

tlambert
I tried your "hoyt" link, but my computer blocks all "junk" sites, so nothing comes up. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now thats just good stuff tlambert /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Love it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not funny tlambert! Not funny at all! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now thats just good stuff tlambert /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Love it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now thats just good stuff tlambert /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Love it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div></div></div>

:):):) Great one /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif Lambert

hooooooooo! ya got me lambert, i clicked the link, expecting to see junk, and instead, all i saw was CRAP. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this

Hoyt </div></div>

That was good for a laugh or two. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Lambert I tried to open the site but all that came up was the Kool-aid man herding a bunch of sheep /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Went and shot the new Katera at Scheels yesterday, talk about fast... This is the fastest bow that Hoyt has put on the market yet. Nice smooth draw cycle, still has the standard 75% that Hoyt always has, and man does it drive tacks. It's pretty much another upgrade on the original Trykon model, there's obviously a reason they've made two new bows from that model...

Hoyts are just too expensive for me. I had a hoyt razortech and recently lost it. I left it ontop of my wife's car when I was cleaning the garage and.....well lets just say its no longer with me anymore. I have only used hoyts, and they are good bows. But I am waiting for the 08 fred bears to be shipped nov 1st and I am going to give them a try. But yes, the hoyts do look good.

I've had a Razortec since they came out and love it and I might be interested in selling after the season to upgrade to a Katera or Vectrix.

Top Bottom