Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

10/11 Success

OneCam

I scored on my largest buck to date on the morning of Oct 11 - pictures and details in the PMA section for now.

Good luck and good huntin everyone!

boy oh boy what a buck!! makes it worth having a PMA membership just to see the big boys first!!

once again, congrats OneCam!

Good One Muddy, what a pitch for PMA!

I think OneCam planned this whole season to promote PMA and he is doing a great job.
waytogo.gif

We rough scored the buck and came up with an unofficial tally of 194"+ gross. The pictures turned out awesome!

It's a great time to become a PMA Member

Onecam, I have one question. Can you win your own big buck contest? This may be a test of ethics. I can't wait to see the buck, what part of the state did you get him in?

Coach, no I don't qualify for the IW big buck contest and I'm kicking myself right now for not entering into any other big buck contests.
wall.gif

I'm sure there will be bigger!

The moderators are eliglible and participating in the contest though!

Have a great season everybody!

WHAT?!?! that's BS in my opinion OneCam, you put in as much as, if not more, time than any other guy out there. Personally I think if you have the biggest buck you should get the prize. Besides, I thought that one of the archery shops put on the contest??

bow.gif

I agree with the mudster......You've put more than $16 worth of time into making this site one of the most enjoyable things that I do multiple times each day. I'm with mudman I think if that's the biggest deer taken at the end of the season then you win. I mean come on.......Is that all the higher you can set the bar.
grin.gif

Amen to that if your deer is the biggest you get the prize!!! To the victor goes the spoils!! You deserve it!

Super buck Chris! As always we can count on you to track down a big boy!
p.s. Thanks for posting my buck picture. You guys have a great website here, it has been alot of fun seeing the success of fellow bowhunters around the state.
God Bless,
rockband.gif

Top Bottom