Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11-06-2023 "Wallstreet"

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
It's been a crazy few days getting the deer taken care of in 70 degree weather and helping buddies so I been a little slow.

This is a deer that I've been watching for 4 years. He's at least 6 1/2. I've got sheds off him from the last 3 years as well. He got his name from having inside points (insider trading/Wallstreet). Gotta get creative after awhile I suppose. I'll get pics of him over the years posted up soon. Gotta sort thru all those

This deers core area was small. I'm talking tiny. Outside of late season food moves, the deer was almost always in the same spot. I had him inside 30 yards on October 29 and miraculously didn't get a shot. (Last few days of October are def my favorite).

This deer was pretty big and really cool last year at 5 1/2, but I really thought he had more to give and last year was a poor growing year overall. So I made the decision to pass him in 2022. I'd estimate he put on 20-30" from 5 to 6. He went 208 3/8".

My wife, kids, and some buddies were all there for a quick track and celebrations. I really do cherish those moments.

Good luck everyone. I have a 2nd Bow tag so I'm going to get back after it as well.

DSC02916.jpgDSC02917.jpgBKS_4461.jpgDSC02929.jpg
Screenshot_20231110_064855_Gallery.jpg

Awesome buck, love those wicked brows. On his left side is that all one antler or does he have a third little antler?

It's been a crazy few days getting the deer taken care of in 70 degree weather and helping buddies so I been a little slow.

This is a deer that I've been watching for 4 years. He's at least 6 1/2. I've got sheds off him from the last 3 years as well. He got his name from having inside points (insider trading/Wallstreet). Gotta get creative after awhile I suppose. I'll get pics of him over the years posted up soon. Gotta sort thru all those

This deers core area was small. I'm talking tiny. Outside of late season food moves, the deer was almost always in the same spot. I had him inside 30 yards on October 29 and miraculously didn't get a shot. (Last few days of October are def my favorite).

This deer was pretty big and really cool last year at 5 1/2, but I really thought he had more to give and last year was a poor growing year overall. So I made the decision to pass him in 2022. I'd estimate he put on 20-30" from 5 to 6. He went 208 3/8".

My wife, kids, and some buddies were all there for a quick track and celebrations. I really do cherish those moments.

Good luck everyone. I have a 2nd Bow tag so I'm going to get back after it as well.

View attachment 126266View attachment 126267View attachment 126268View attachment 126269
View attachment 126270

Top Bottom