Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11-18

kjohn15

Took a vacation day to hunt today and I'm glad I did. Best movement I've seen all November. I had the 6th thru the 13th off and didn't see a shooter hunting all day. Hopefully I can close the deal.

Good Luck. Saw my best movement of the year this past weekend even with what I consider poor conditions.

My best movement was Nov. 2, but of course that is when I saw the one I'm after! Trail cam showed decent movement from 3rd to 8th. This weekend I had decent movement on Saturday, and not much yesterday. May have just been the area I was in tho.

My best movement was Nov. 2, but of course that is when I saw the one I'm after! Trail cam showed decent movement from 3rd to 8th. This weekend I had decent movement on Saturday, and not much yesterday. May have just been the area I was in tho.

I had a terrible hunting weekend. Saturday morning wasn't bad did see one big shooter and 3 other small bucks chasing a doe. Yesterday morning, wind shifted 3 different times. I got busted by a doe after the wind changed to the West for good and got down. Then, between storms and HEAVY winds I had to get down almost right away for my evening hunt.

Top Bottom