Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

11/9/15 Buck

tfincher

Set my alarm to hunt a property up around my house but woke up earlier wide awake and had some other stuff to take down south so I headed to a property down there instead and it was a great decision. As I was filming a smaller 3 year old 4x1 tearing up the brush and snort wheezing in front of my decoy this guy came busting over the hill. As soon as he spotted the other buck and the decoy he came right in and presented an 18 yard shot. Best bow buck to date.

IMG_3524_zpsv2qf9ikj.jpg

IMG_3533_zpsrzgjmw6y.jpg

deer%202015_zpsxv4ywidl.jpg

That's a heck of a deer! I wish my last minute plan changes would work out that well! :D Congrats!

Thanks Everyone. Here is the video I was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMkgarVd1AM&feature=youtu.be

The audio isn't that great as it was on my Iphone but this was the buck I was filming when the 10 came over the hill. I had overall about 20 minutes of footage of this buck in front of my decoy snort wheezing and thrashing around. It was a very exciting hunt. I was hoping to see this buck again the other night when I took my niece out but no such luck. There's always another day..... Good luck to those still hunting. This morning on my way to work I spotted a buck I haven't gotten a pic of since he was in velvet tending does in a corn field. Glad to see he is still alive.

Top Bottom