Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

12' Cultipacker

Cgar

Cgar
I got this with the intention of cutting it up and making several smaller units but it is in better shape than I expected. So, if an anyone is interested in it let me know. The torch will hit it in about 2 weeks if I don't get any interest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have one the same size.........works awesome and saves a-lot of time. They pull fairly easy even though they're heavy as hell unless you've got the tines down.

I have a 16' john deere that's just like that. I love it!!! If I didn't keep it on my farm it'd b a little tricky but since I put in my barn- it's handy. I was just looking for a back-up 2nd unit but this one's a little outta my price range but I passed this on to a couple buddies.

Lowest I will go is $1200. That is picked up. Will deliver for $100 - $200 depending on location.

Last chance before the weekend! Also if you are interested in a small unit let me know. I plan on making (3) 4ft and (2) 6ft units.

Cgar said:
I got this with the intention of cutting it up and making several smaller units but it is in better shape than I expected. So, if an anyone is interested in it let me know. The torch will hit it in about 2 weeks if I don't get any interest.

What's the freight to Eau Claire, WI?

Top Bottom