Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st Iowa 10 Pointer

M

mczero6

just shot it tonight and thought it would be nice to show my first Iowa Buck!!! I just could not pass him up, his rack Pretty Nice!!
2249PB190005-med.JPG

ohh yeah who do u guys recommend to do shoulder mounts around iowa? i need to get it an ASAP!

Thanks,
C
yippie[1].gif

Onecam had a post earlier, his guy looks to do great work with an excellent price at 350. you should referr to that.

ok here is the story....i got into my stand around 3pm. Soon after that I started having does pop up all around me. Then over my shoulder I saw this nice buck following one of the does. I then waited for them to continue into the brushy ridge. Soon after that I began using my estrous bleat, it stopped him, but it gave no real response. I then changed to my dominant grunt and got a little more response, after about 15-20 minutes of what seemed like eternity, he finally stuck his rack through the brush.....i then pulled back and waited for the perfect shot. the funny thing was he stopped and started to crap!! so i figured he was sticking out far enough, and that there was not a better time for me to rip one through the the tree limbs.....the shot was pretty much text book, at 20-25 yards. After being shot he went up over the river ridge then dropped within 15 yards!! So, there u have it
26404-archer[1].gif
, " THE STORY " by Chris Green

i just wanted to add that i took him to Dan Adamson on thursday and wanted to tell any of you guys out there looking for someone good, he is the man! the work he has in is shop is TOP NOTCH!! All of my mounts will go to him! Thanks, Dan

C

Top Bottom