Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

1st time for everything!!!!!!!

L

Lab Man

My two favorite things to hunt are deer and ducks. In September I had a house fire, and had to purchase a different house. My new house is a great house but alot of work has to be done before I can move in. I have not been able to get out bow hunting until last night. I shot a small 10 point buck, it walked under my stand about 5 yards, and I shot it and it ran 150 yards and died. I have never shot a buck on my first day out. I am going to miss the rut, but I still have alot of work I need to have done to my house before the snow flies. I hope everyone has a great season!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great way to break in the house!

Having a family member go through the ordel of losing a home that way, I am sorry about your loss.

But, I am happy for you and your deer. jerk out the loins, get the charchoal blazing grab a beverage of choice and FEAST!

While I love racks as much as anyone, remember, No matter how long your marinate them, ya still can't cook um.

Not to be nosey, Lab Man, but what breed of dogs do you train? I could guess by your handle, but you never know.

Sodbuster

I have a retriever training business located in Sac City, Iowa. I train mostly hunting dogs, I will train a few hunt tests dogs, but hunting dogs are my favorite.

Top Bottom