Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 1/2 or 3 1/2??

Gladiator

PMA Member
Can't tell if this guy is 2.5 or 3.5. Maybe some of you could give me your advice. I've heard that deer make the biggest jump from 3.5-4.5...that might make me even more exited for this guy next year!! Pretty small brows, but he has some good potential...

7358PIC_0009-med.JPG

7358PIC_0010buck-med.JPG

Hard to tell from those pics. A really nice 2.5, or an average 3.5. I bet the brows have been broken concidering it's late in the year.

QDM does play a huge role for me and I think it is very good for the deer population. I had this deer in front of me at least once this year...I just couldn't tell if he was 2 or 3, but I look forward to seeing him next year and hopefully finding his sheds this year.

Cedar Creek, same deer man.

I would want to be optimistic and say 2 1/2!!! Hes got potential. Keep us updated if you get any pics next year.

In defense of cedar creek, there is a second buck in the bottom right of the picture coming over the ridge. He might have been including that deer in his post.

[ QUOTE ]
Could be either...deserves another year if you are into QDM tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Top Bottom