Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 Down, 1 to go

MWHunter

Well, I have had a decent year so far. I arrowed a not so desireable buck in September (Wisconsin) but he was one that my buddy wanted off of his farm. I was one hour into my second hunt of the year when he came by. We had lots of pictures of him and he has a large lump on his right rear leg....which appears to have messed up his left side of his antlers.

righty2.jpg

AllRight3.jpg

AllRight2.jpg

Last edited:
A week ago today, Friday the 13th, I shot this 11 pointer with my Muzzleloader during the MN Gun season. He was 20" wide inside and grossed just over 160" (my second biggest buck to date). I had been seeing and hearing a lot of deer activity just out of range so I took a stand down on Thursday midday and hung it in the tree at 12:30 p.m. The next morning at 7:00 a.m. this was the first deer I saw. I am pretty happy with him and hope to get lucky again this weekend in Wisconsin (gun season).

I only had a few cam pics of this buck and he was a little too far for the infrared to pick up a good picture. Here he is.

1604.jpg

1601.jpg

1602.jpg

160b.jpg

That first one is real unique. I have found a matching set of sheds that I real similiar to him. Gotta love the right brow tine on the second buck.

Top Bottom