Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 PIGS in ONE PIC- Rub post - Chase is on!!!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Got these bad boys on camera on my rub post.

A guy down road had em get out and couldn’t get em so asked everyone to shoot em. I’ve heard several buddies talk about the Pigs they got on camera this year….. finally I was able to do the same thing!!! :) ;)
I heard a shot on neighbors and he texted me this pic. I think he’s eating this dude too.

IMG_7051.jpeg
IMG_7050.jpeg
IMG_7544.jpeg

Last edited:
You don’t want pigs spreading!!!!!!
Those are the facts.

Had a neighbor several years ago that raised russian boars and some got out one fall.

They tore the $hit out of the creek bottom on my place that fall. After several were popped during rifle the rest decided it was best to get back in the pen up the road.

Those are the facts.

Had a neighbor several years ago that raised russian boars and some got out one fall.

They tore the $hit out of the creek bottom on my place that fall. After several were popped during rifle the rest decided it was best to get back in the pen up the road.
Yes sir

They’re everywhere in Northwest Mississippi. They’re hunted with dogs, shot and in fields with night scopes, from helicopters, etc. They’re smart, learn quickly from their mistakes, and reproduce like rabbits.
If you see one or more, organize and get rid of every single one! Thinking you can have just a few to hunt doesn’t work.

One time a group of pigs was discovered in SW Nebraska near some family of mine. The game and parks went in like a SWAT or SEAL team; planes, helicopters, dogs, the whole 9 yards. Pretty impressive and exactly how I'd hope IDNR would handle a situation like that too. Wild hogs getting established would be a HUGE issue for agriculture, let alone the destruction of wildlife.

I'm not gonna lie but there have been times I've wished hogs would get thick in Southern Iowa. Would be fun hunting, and ease the pain of losing so much access over the years. I understand why those that have farms or good hunting access don't want them around.

Top Bottom