Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2005 Harvest poster - make arrangements

Limb Chicken

To get one because they will go fast. We will have them available at the iowa deer classic for purchase. Here is the finished product that is at the printer. Awesome season!
waytogo.gif

The finished size is 18 X 36.

The iowawhitetail watermark in the bottom right corner will not be there...

2605-06IWposter.jpg

Limb, A big thumbs up. It looks great. Wondering if there is a way to buy one since NW Scrapper is having he wedding reception on that saturday and I leave on a business trip on sunday if there is a way I can order one. Once again It looks awesome.

I cant make it to the classic unfortunately, But I would like to have 2 of the posters ...... How do you want me to pay for them?????

Have not discussed specifics however, I am guessing with the quantity we are printing, we will hold 50 or so for after the classic.
waytogo.gif

I would like to get on the "After Classic" list also. Looks great by the way! Let me know who to send the check to. Thanks.

Limb - I would like two, but cannot attend the classic either. Just let me know how to pay you, etc. I live near Iowa City so I think I am near enough to you meet somewhere and make the trade. Thanks.

Great Poster.....hope to become a star and make the poster someday too. great way to showcase the countless hours these hunters have put into their harvests.

Bravo Limb, the poster looks great. I will be picking one up on Saturday. Thanks again for putting it together

Kratz

Top Bottom