Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2006 Archery buck at the Taxi

JNRBRONC

Yeah, not a typo, 2006. At the time, for a variety of reasons, I didn't have him mounted. But I had an opportunity lately I wanted to pursue.

I've known Jim Adam (an IWtailer from Kalona) for quite a few years now. He took a slight break from doing taxidermy for others but has decided recently to get back into. After seeing the mounts he had done for himself, I jumped at the chance.

I plan to go down and pick it up sometime this week. :way:

20130402_095758_zps06e76b9a.jpg

20130402_095622_zpsc0cdedd3.jpg

20130402_095701_zps5b214273.jpg

Jim Adam does great work doesn't he?! I saw your racks that you wanted Jim to mount, JNRBRONC.. I was at his shop a couple weeks ago shooting the breeze with him. That's crazy how some of them had similar crab craws as that one.

JNRBRONC, if you haven't already seen my buck mount by jim, it's in the harvest forum under "He's home".

Jim adam does great work. JNRBRONC, your mount is just another example of how good his work is..

Last edited:
That's crazy how some of them had similar crab craws as that one.
I seriously think the genetics are embedded in the area I hunt.

And yes, from looking at Jim's work, I'm impressed. It's all I can do to wait until Friday to go bring the mount home.

Thanks Bronc and Camo....
Your support humbles me.
My goal is not money...it is doing what I love and seeing the satisfaction on the faces that come through J Adam Studio.
Whitetails have always been my passion, and I may retire from my regular job in 5 or 6 years, keeping busy with bow hunting, fishing, and running my studio. It helps release the right handed side of my brain.

My goal is to specialize in Whitetails.
Happy White Tailin'...!!
Thanks again friends.

Top Bottom