Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 shotgun buck - 12 pointer

StrutnRut2

This is my shotgun buck from 2007. I got him on the second morning of 1st shotgun season while sitting in a tree stand. Another hunting party was doing a drive on the other side of the ridge and it wasn't long before he ran by looking to sneek away.
IMG_1244.JPG

He ran through the timber behind a bunch of does. I stood there searching for antlers then when I finnaly saw him he was right on top of me and all I could see was tines sticking up.
IMG_1248.JPG

It was kind funny watching all the does stop directly underneath my stand and watch him hit the ground as shell casings were landing by their head.

hoofline.gif

What can I say? Congrats again on a nice deer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Awesome buck, that has to be rare....shooting a buck like that, him wearing a blaze orange vest and all.

Top Bottom