Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2009 Early Muzzleloader Bruiser

"Heck of a buck, Congrats!!! What is hilarious is I received a text message of you and pic of your deer on Monday morning!! Never thought I'd see it on here. Congrats again!! "

Same here only the deer was facing the other direction I think. Great buck man. Your face looks familiar but can't place it.

He is nice! We did in fact cut the jaw bone apart and aged him. So as close as we could tell he was 3.5. Didnt matter much to me when i caught a glimse of the 14' G2s he was getn the hammer! lol So back to the treestand with the bow and try to get his brother or dad. All three were seen together last nite of late muzzleloader last season and have shown up on trailcams this year. So hoping and praying I can get lucky again! Thanks for the post!

2009 Early Muzzleloader Bruiser (added pictures)

Here are a couple other pictures that we had taken. They turned out pretty good. Heck of a buck there Mikey. You sure set the bar high this year for the rest of our group.

547-mike_hansen_2009_early_muzzleloader_buck_0162.jpg

547-mike_hansen_2009_early_muzzleloader_buck_0112.jpg

547-mike_hansen_2009_early_muzzleloader_buck_0032.jpg

Top Bottom