Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2009 Hoyts released

lxshooter

2009 Hoyts released earlier this week.

2 New bows, the Alphamax 32 and 35. New XTR cam.5 and the long overdue return of the spiral cam. Also they released a new target bow called the Vantage elite and also revamped the X-8 and it is now called the Vantage pro. New limb pocket design along with a new set of limbs on the Alphamax. Can't wait to get over to Buck Hollow and shoot them. Boyd told me that he has some in and has already sold one!!!!!!!!!

That alphamax looks pretty sweet.

321 feet/sec and a hoyt /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif can't beat that

What kinda price they have on them? Would be hard to go back to hoyt after shooting a matthews.LOL!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kinda price they have on them? Would be hard to go back to hoyt after shooting a matthews.LOL!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Its Mathews smart guy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Going to be buying a new target bow this winter or spring. Hoyt has me as a customer for life. After owning three Hoyt's now, I won't go back to anything else!

Ummmmmmmmmmm who cares about Hoyts /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Well I will wait and buy these as a reflex in a few yrs /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteveO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmmmmmmmmm who cares about Hoyts /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Well I will wait and buy these as a reflex in a few yrs /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You'll be waiting quiet awhile then because relfex was dropped.

The one great thing that Hoyt did this year was listened to their customers and brought back the spiral cams and also brought out a new target bow. I shot the new ALphamax 32 and was pleased with the draw cycle and the shockfree shot. Not to sure which one I will get this year but I know that I wont be disappointed.

Top Bottom