Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2009 Target (videos)

ksarcher

PMA Member
Some of you may remember this one. Gained some extra "junk" on about the same frame. Any guesses on age and score?

Last year.
MDGC0002-1.jpg

This year.

I have been seeing him for a month now, but this is the first time since late May he has showed up for a photo shoot.

Not much mass for all that length in 07..he is a stud this year. Good luck...I think hes only 4.5 though

Great 3.5 (could be 4.5 though too?) in 2007 and a MONSTER as a 5.5 now. Best of luck with that guy. He'll look great in your mancave!

I would say he is likely 5 year old now.. Maybe 6. Either way I think you have a deer that will be close to the 190s. Agree??

BrewCrew,

My best guess on this one is 5.5 years old and (based on his shed from last year) mid to high 180's. My best guess on his score last year was 178" (again, based on the found shed and the millions of pictures I have from him).

That deer is a freakin pig. He's gonna look unreal come season. I agree 5.5 years old upper 80's maybe 90. Can't wait to see him on the ground. Good Luck

The first 2 words out of my mouth rhymed with Roly Split!

High 80's, maybe 190, massive tine length.

5.5 at least?

tell us after you harvest him :grin: because i doubt that old enough and AWESOMELY HUGE are the 'numbers' you're looking for, but that's all I can offer.

Sweet buck.

Top Bottom