Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011 archery deer mounts back

Rich77

picture.php

2011 archery deer mounts are all back home. pictured are from left to right. 139", 155 5/8", 169 3/4", 139 7/8", top deer 136", bottom deer 152 1/8. grand total of 892.375. average just under 149". The first arrow was shot on november 4th. the last was shot on november 20. one hell of a bow season. judging by cameras this summer. next year should be even better.

ps. crockett- i can start to edit the footage if you would like, " you had us at 5-7 py bucks in a season, Id like to see that" well the proof is in the pudding bud. i can post up the late muzzy kills to if you'd like. just becuse somebody doesn't have 1,000 post on here doesnt mean they dont know what they are talking about, by the way none of these were killed with the use of ozonics

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
tough crowd, and everybody wonders why the anti's have more fule for the fire everyday. Hunters cant even get along. I'll just remove my posts and head on out the door. And yes huntin will go straight down the toilet with all the bashing between hunters. I may not be able to post pics worth a chit, but i can read the letters PY and BC. crockett said he wanted to see 5-7 PY bucks in a season between family and friends... and yes i know the difference. I'll see if i'm smart enough to remove pics

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Rich I agree completely, for the most part the guys on here haven't been that nice or welcoming to me as a new guy....and I have personally met or talked to a few other guys who feel the same way but don't post about it

well i think i fixed stupid, sorry for your inconvience. And I was not calling anyone out, I was just putting up what he asked for, the ozonics thing was a hint of sarcasm. I'm just tired of watching everybody with a common interest argue about nothing. We all love big whitetails, and we cant agree on anything together, that is unless you post on here everyday. 1000 post- everybody gets along. A new guy tries to show some pics or comment on something and he's automatically an idiot because he doesn't post on every thread. I guess its just frustrating with hunters arguing with hunters, we all have the same common reason for being on this sight.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Wow. Great deer man. Great season by all of you. I am willing to bet that this season will be no different. Thanks for sharing the picture, and best of luck this season. Please keep us updated! Oh, and tell Kyle I said hi :)

-Chris

Great bucks and one hell of a season for sure. Love the pics on the barn. Good luck this fall :way:

Great pic, those are some nice ones there! :way: Also, don't let a couple of "Negative Nate's" get you down, there are far more good guys on IW than the few instigators.

Are all of those deer from one farm? I assume not, but I am not sure.

that is a really cool pic! great idea to get everybody and their mounts together for a photo! i love the old barn board as a background too!
as stated earlier...there are a lot more good guys on this sight than bad. just ignore the idiots and don't let them bring you down. congrats to all of you and thanks for sharing! hopefully you're posting a similar pic (with even bigger bucks of course) a year from now!

(and just for the record...the "idiot" comment above is not directed at anyone in particular...just a generalization. so please no one take offense, cuz none is intended.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom