Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2011 Elite Hunter?

IAhunter24

I'm looking to buy off a good friend an elite Hunter. It will come with apex sites, stabilizer, and tri-van rest. I'm not sure what these bows are like. He bought it last year but couldn't hunt cuz of surgery done and has no time this year. Only asking 550. What's your opinion on these bows?

buy it! I just bought a 2011 Elite hunter too and it is a sweet shooter. Easy draw and rock solid backwall. I had it shooting darts in 30 minutes and already shoot it better than my Z7. That's a really good deal

I'm shooting a hunter now, and I honestly don't know if I would trade it up for a new Elite next year. It's a hunting bow through and through. I had a Z-28, then a Judge, and now the Hunter. It's the best of what you need. Quiet, fast, simple, and very forgiving. It also has the smoothest draw cycle and best back-wall I've ever shot. I really - really love this bow!

I'm shooting a hunter now, and I honestly don't know if I would trade it up for a new Elite next year. It's a hunting bow through and through. I had a Z-28, then a Judge, and now the Hunter. It's the best of what you need. Quiet, fast, simple, and very forgiving. It also has the smoothest draw cycle and best back-wall I've ever shot. I really - really love this bow!

Shoot the 2012 Answer Todd. Awesome bow.:way:

Top Bottom