Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2012 Archery Season -- Tagged Out!!

palex2

Aim small. Miss small.
November 2 will be a day I won't forget for a long time! I jumped in my stand that is only 100 yards off a gravel road and let one of my buddies sit in a stand not too far from me. Around 5:45 I got my first glimpse of this guy up along the road towards the top of the hill. He was close to 250 yards away when I first seen him. I knew from that far he was a nice buck. I grabbed my Flextone grunt tube and gave 3 long grunts and it was like I had him on a string. He walked straight to my tree and got to 5 yards, I drew back, and put a perfect shot on him. I was fortunate enough to shoot him on a field edge and was able to watch him run 40 yards and pile up! He is the biggest buck I've shot and I was pretty pumped! I ran all the way to my buddy who was hunting not to far from me and he was there to recover my trophy with me! Couldn't be more pleased!!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Congrats Pat! He is a dandy! Dad said he was the biggest body deer he has seen in awhile! Good work brother!

First of many "largest buck every" to come, i'll bet. He is pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom