Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2012 deer classic vendor ?

I'm looking for some help identifying a vendor from this spring's deer classic. The vendor made antler and turkey plaques and frames from barn boards and rough sawn lumber. I think they were out of Minnesota. There was a post looking for this vendor early this spring. I had a business card but have misplaced it. The search tool on this site is worthless, any help would be appreciated.

They have started publishing the 2013 vendors online for this coming years Classic. Try looking at the list and see if you recognize the vendor.

Thanks. I did some digging and looked for some different keywords. It must have been Springbrook laser engraving. They will be at the classic in 13 as well.

I was the one looking for them last spring. I bought a plaque from them and was very pleased. They laser engraved the harvest pic of my 8 year old's first turkey onto his plaque. They were great folks to deal with and I'm looking forward to buying from them again.

Speaking of the deer classic I heard they where not doing the auction again this year which supported a great program. I think that we should all get on the website and tell them we want it back. If they cannot support our state programs we should not support them.

Top Bottom