Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

271inch moster down

Bonnett35

Anyone here about the 270 inch moster shot at 10 yards near Cedar Rapids? Just got a text message of pic and rough score of it. This thing is amazing!! I can't post a pic on here with my phone so If anyone can and wants me to send it to them to post PM me with your number and I will send it to ya:way:

Here ya go! Amazing to say the least.
th_CRBuck.jpg

CRBuck.jpg

Isn't this buck the "Amish Buck" that was shot in Ohio in 2006? That buck was also on the cover of North American Whitetail.

Well go ahead and delete that post. Sorry guys feel like an idiot:eek: I do believe you guys are rite, the amish buck. sorry!

I want to know WHO always changes the stories on all the millions of texts and emails that people send out. Say a buck was shot in Illinois in 2007 and then all of the sudden I get it sent to me as a SW IA record book buck shot 2 days ago. Or some pen deer that was shot 3 years ago NOW is new world record- shot out of "where ever" last week. Or the cougar that's from IA, NE, WI, MI, IL, OH, MO, etc. All not true. These losers that are the ones that change the text and make up these stories, these folks are a bunch of sorry saps.

I got that same text from a guy that said his buddy he works with brother in law shot that deer. I tried to tell them it was a pic of The Amish buck from few years ago and I got the sure it is look. So hey my other buddy Earl his buddies brother from another mother shot the world record Jackolope and it had a rack the size of an elk. Once again I got another dumb look. I said exactly and walked my smart mouth on down the aisle.

Top Bottom