Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2nd gun season

chippey

I will be headed over to zone 5 for the first time. I believe its Wapello co. Whats a guy do for the second season hunt woods,food plot etc? Talk to me!

I hunt down in wappallo too. I am just about to head down there. I just walk it all. I have one guy that I go with and we push the fields where deer are beddin to get them to jump, also we have some draws with trees that are not too wide so we are able to get them movin with just 2 guys. Its not ideal cause deer jump up and run like hell. Need a blocker, but with 2 guys and a shotgun i am not just gonna sit around all day, i do that enough with my bow.

What part of Wapello? I have 40 acres down there, that I try to keep as a haven, for the deer, during the walk and blast. Unfortunately, a bad cold, and an ice storm, is keeping me from watching over it today.Hope shot gun numbers are down. sorry.

my buddy goes to church with a guy that lives pretty close to cargill. This morning we (the 3 of us) were tagged out by 9am. that is with retrievin one guy shot off the bat then one another guy shot. Also, I got 2 cyotes. Sunday was a good day I must say. The farmer says that the yotes have been runnin in packs and takin down some calves so he was happy to hear the report.

Top Bottom