Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3 pt Tree Planter for Sale- $300

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Just found this, not mine, thought I'd pass it on...
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/grd/1802775069.html
That's a heck of a deal if it works ok. Not sure if it needs repairs or not or needs any parts? Man, that's rediculous cheap and would save you a ton of hassle having this thing handy all the time (even coordinating, picking up and dropping off planter is a pain!). This could be awesome for someone!

Thanks for the heads up on this Sligh. I called the guy and took the planter. He told me he had told another guy $250 so I told him I would take it for that. Even if it does need some repair I will be along ways ahead on it. The previous owner had used it in the current condition so it does work. I have been looking at these for a long time but never wanted to part with the cash they were bringing.

Great! Man, I bought one 2 months ago for $900 SO you got a steal of a deal!!! I wish I would have seen this one first! You'll never regret buying this.

I was the other guy and he agreed to $150. If you haven't picked it up yet, tell him you will give him the same $150 he sold it for earlier in the day. Bone Head selling it twice deserve to get it right. I hope it is a good planter for you.

I was going to say it was one of the greatest investments I ever made BUT I'm going to rephrase that...... It was the greatest investment I ever made for my buddy's to improve their farms :D;)
Thing really is a dream machine, simple, cheap, nothing but maybe tires to repair, lasts forever and man can you plant a lot of trees in a short amount of time. Even though I could borrow one for free from county, no way, so handy having that rascal around anytime I need it. I'll keep a watch out.

Anyone ever build one? Been looking too and cant see spending 3k for no more than what they are.

Check your local county conservation board, bowdude. I know they have one at Roberts creek, I used it last year to help them plant some bareroot seedlings. They do rent some equipment that PF has bought them, I believe.

Top Bottom