Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

300" in Ohio

I could be wrong, but that guy doesn't look like the "typical" high fence hunter. Looks more like high power out the window hunter.
sterb323.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Musky Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could be wrong, but that guy doesn't look like the "typical" high fence hunter. Looks more like high power out the window hunter.
sterb323.gif
</div></div>

Ya im guessing by the old wood grain panaling, and the what apears to be tape holding together the vinyl back of the chair together, he may not be able to afford shooting a 300" in a pen. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He does the same thing i do after i do a reproduction rack, put my 3-D leafy camo pants on and take a picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrewCrewProStaff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does the same thing i do after i do a reproduction rack, put my 3-D leafy camo pants on and take a picture. </div></div>

funnypost.gif

Top Bottom