Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

.357 Mag Buck

Rackaddict

Life Member
This is the buck I shot Sunday afternoon here in Missouri. This is the first deer I've taken with my pistol. I wish I had a video of the hunt although I would have had to edit out me acting like an idiot after he went down. Lot's of jumping around and yeehawing going on!!!
582357_MAG_2-med.jpg

you can't edit that. it proves how much you appreciate taking such a fine animal. might be a bit ackward to watch with others but oh well. nice deer...
waytogo.gif

Thanks fellas! Coach, I live in Springfield and hunt just north of town on a 200 acre farm in the good ol' Ozarks!!!

Rack - you?? yell yeeeehaaawwww???!!! i don't believe it, not one bit.

congrats.

Muddy, don't forget that he cuts hair. Put a lisp on that yeeehaawww and you have it!
evil.gif

Really though, I think he probably did yell yeehaaww because he called me on his way out of the woods to get his truck and he was pretty jazzed, and for a good reason. He came by my house later to show me the buck and it is a nice one for sure. Once again, great job Rack, you have earned it!
waytogo.gif

nice job rack........i suppose now your gonna tell us you shot him behind your back with a mirror and both eyes closed................
bigshock.gif

That's right Moose!! I forgot to mention that part, and that it was about a 400 yard shot!!!Oh yea, and the deer was running and I shot from the hip.
rambo.gif

Congrats on taking a whitetail with the 357. This is something I want to do in the fucture. How far was the shot? and what load did you use? Once again great job.

Thank the Lord it was only a 40 yard shot. I'm not a long distance shooter. I figured that I would have to have a deer in bow range to make the shot. I used Federal Premium 158 gr. Hydra Shock Jacketed Hollow points.

Congratulations to you Scout on your first also.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom