Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

6.5' vs. 5.5' box

Can you fit a four wheeler in a 5.5 foot box without having to put the tailgate down? That would be my big factor in deciding to get a 5.5 foot or a 6.5 foot box.

Can you fit a four wheeler in a 5.5 foot box without having to put the tailgate down? That would be my big factor in deciding to get a 5.5 foot or a 6.5 foot box.

I cannot fit my polaris 700 in my 5.5' box with the tailgate up

In a year or two when the old ext cab craps out and I purchase a crew cab I'll definitely have to find one with a 6.5 box. I know I can tow a trailer but I'm not about rocks and debris flying up into the four wheeler.

In a year or two when the old ext cab craps out and I purchase a crew cab I'll definitely have to find one with a 6.5 box. I know I can tow a trailer but I'm not about rocks and debris flying up into the four wheeler.

My ATV doesn't even fit in my 6.5 box without the tailgate down. It is nothing big either. Can am 500.

You can fit a 7' fishing rod in a 5.5' box.

My two cents, I have a ram. There really nice trucks if you get a 2012 or newer. I have the v6 and get 23mpg around here, and the biggest thing I tow is a 17.5' boat and it pulled that to leech and back just fine. Got 14mpg doing it to. And there cheaper then Chevy/Ford.

My Dad and father in law have Rams. Father in law has a 1500 eco diesel and it get great mpg and with airbags it's a hauling machine. Rides like a car too. Dads 3500 with the 6.7 diesel is great on fuel also, rides much better then my 2500 hd, bis has airbags also

Top Bottom