Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Buck Called G3

hoofline.gif

Interesting story, Congrats on you deer harvest. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

That has to be the best harvest story I have read this year!

I wish more people shared your attitude toward fellow hunters, truely admirable and selfless.

You gotta love building a history with a deer...Congrats to you and Mike!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Great post..great read.

I felt the emotions you felt all the way through and was rooting for you to harvest him.

Not the ending I expected but one equally as nice, really nice to see someone share their love with others and to join in their success. A post many of us could learn from, I tip my hat to you and Mike on a special harvest.

Thanks for all the compliments Guys. I am new here, but I can say I really like this site. Great content and some outstanding people here. Glad to be a part of...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spitpatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am new here </div></div>

I see you went PMA. Good job, Jim!
thumbs_up.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome story! Thanks for sharing....and way to be a great example to the rest of us on how to have a very humble, giving attitude towards this all!</div></div>

My thoughts exactly!

Wow. That was an incredible story. I was into it from beginning to end. That is the kind of story you don't skim over just looking for a gross score, it's the kind you read start to finish because it draws you in. A wonderful piece of writing indeed.

Congratulations on the harvest. Merry Christmas.

Top Bottom