Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A couple of bucks from this season.

Bowhunt

Here are a couple of bucks that I took this past fall. I took that first one at 5 yards with my bow. that was the closest that I have ever taken a deer with a bow.

The second was a deer I saw this summer and a few times this fall. I could never get in the right spot to harvest this buck. But I caught up with him during gun season. He came in with 3 other bucks, and was the largest. He green scored 142 6/8 and was the largest buck I have taken off of our farm. I shot him on my birthday and I could not ask for a better present.

I hunted more this fall than ever before and enjoyed every minute. I also took a tom for the first time in the fall he had a 9 inch beard and 1/2 inch spurs. I also took countless does as I took advantage of all the antlerless tags we could purchase. This was a fall I will never forget!!
5768pt-med.jpg

576gun-med.jpg

great pics bowhunt...i see you tucked that mullet from your avatar pic up under your hat!
busted.gif

awwwww, man!! you changed your avatar pic right after i posted that!! darn it!!
cussing.gif

Thanks for sharing some great pics and story with us bowhunt. Harvest report kinda slow nice to see some pics to bring us back to the wonderful hunting season...

Thanks for the congradulations everyone! Kat your gun buck looked alot like mine. At first I thought that you must hunt close to where I do and got the deer I had been watching. Guess that was not the case, but there are definately some similar genetics in Iowa.

Top Bottom