Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few older traditional harvests.

jclaws

PMA Member
I found these last week so i put my new scanner to work.
the longbow kill was my first traditional harvest,and it was from the ground.the two antlered bucks were shot two days apart.
I just thought it would be fun to try hunting traditional for a few years and it was,but i dont have the time to practice like i used to so i gave it up for awhile.Apparently i thought i could grow whiskers back then.
scan0035.jpg

scan0036.jpg

scan0030.jpg

scan0029.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0014.jpg

Those are some great deer. Traditional archery tackle definetly requires alot of practice. That looks like Black Widow recurve but what kind of longbow were you shooting?

jclaws - if there is one thing I know on this site, I can count on you shooting BIG deer consistently. Very impressive outdoorsman/whitetail hunter - you have taken big deer year after year. Thanks for sharing...

Love the character on those bucks Joe! Any deer with stick and string is a trophy but those are outstanding! Thanks for taking time to scan those for us. So many good pics lying in shoe boxes, everyone needs a new scanner! :) :way:

And I thought you just recently learned to be a big buck slayer!:D It appears that you've been doing it for more than the past few years! Very cool pics!:way:

I'm jealous. Still working on my first deer with my recurve. I've sold all my compound stuff and am devoting 100% to it.

Man thats awesome I would like to start doing that it looks like it would be fun and way more rewarding to me.

Top Bottom