Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few that made it through gun season...

letemwalk

Have been getting a lot of bucks on 3 trail cameras around my corn plot (Nothing like having the only corn in 2+ miles - too bad we didn't have enough cold weather in late muzzie for it to pay off!). Nothing huge but good to see some nice carryover for next year!

5104ICAM0022-med.JPG

5104ICAM0023-med.JPG

5104ICAM0013-med.JPG

5104ICAM0072-med.JPG

5104ICAM0075-med.JPG

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I was going to put my cam back out today, but figured it would just get covered with ice. After this little weather event I'll get it back out.

Looks like some nice seed for next year. Does that bottom buck on the left have a big sticker on his left side or is that my imagination?
I'm sure my cam is currently covered in ice as well.

I can't tell for sure if the bottom buck has a sticker or not.

You are right about the camera's icing over - I had one facing NW and had to bring it in to thaw today it had a good 1/4" of ice on it.

looks like there will be a few tall tines in the mix next year!! Can't wait to see the trail cam pics next fall.

Plenty of potential. If you need someone to scout for you during bow season I'd be more than happy to sit in the stand ....with my bow of course!
wink.gif

Top Bottom