Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A good day on the water.

wegner36

Myself, Hannah, and my buddy Chris went out on the opener and shot 13 ducks, our limit in mallards and one pintail, which hannah shot! The next morning we shot 9 more 8 mallards and a shoveler shot by...Hannah! she shoots all the cool ducks! We shot 8 mallards and the pintail by 7:15 and had to stop to pick up ducks and get a count, there were still ducks coming in! we could have shot a ton, stupid limits haha... the last four mallards we had by 7:30, it was an incredible morning

the pic is of Hannah and Chris it was an awesome morning
SANY0011a.jpg

Here is a pic of the second morning, 8 ducks minus one mallard hen
SANY0019a.jpg

Sounds like a blast! In and limited out by 7:30. You still had the whole day to keep the Mrs. happy.

could i get a little help with the pic? it's not showin up on my computer, don't know if it is for anyone else.

nopei dont want to see ur ugly mug anyhow. do it through the upload cuz a lot fo guys cant see photobucket anyhow.

Man, I've read the instructions twice and still can't figure it out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nother swing and a miss
</div></div>
too bad i wasn't aiming for your nose

Helluva a day on the water is right. Nice shootin' there. By the way, does that truck have the Z-71 off road package??? Just curious. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just kiddin' man- I couldn't resist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does that truck have the Z-71 off road package??? Just curious. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

nope, i'm just another poser /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom