Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Good Week Back Home

Liv4Rut

Well guys my dad filled his landowner tag, friday morning. He said, he was sitting in a big oak tree in a small grassfield, and had a bunch of little bucks chasing a doe all around the place. He knew it wouldn't be long and something bigger would join in on the chase. Pretty soon here came this buck, to intercept the doe and chase off a smaller buck, unfortunately for the buck, that path led him 20 yards away from my dad, and the rest is history.
smile.gif
He grossed it out at 156 inches, now he is out chasing a 180+ giant 10 pointer that has been frequenting are farm lately, goodluck with the other one, and you better get him before i got thanksgiving break in a week
blush.gif
, and congratulations on a great buck dad!!
smile.gif

1005dad-med.jpg

The next buck of the weekend is from, our good friend paul, which is muzzhunter's dad on the site. I don't know his exact story, but I bet if he told it, it would be a great one!!. Congratulations Paul, and it looks like that new bow did the trick
smile.gif

1005paul-med.jpg

here is the last buck of the weekend, my aunt Ann has finally broken the ice in her battle to get her first deer ever, and she did that tonight with her bow. She said he came in sniffing some scent she put on her boot, and even licked her first treestep
blush.gif
When the buck gave her a good shot she took it, and heard the buck go down. She was extremely happy, and her hard fought battle for a buck is over
smile.gif
congratulations Ann, you will always remember your first deer. I think it is safe to say, she is a deeraholic, just like the rest of us
beerchug.gif

1005ann-med.jpg

I'll say it was a good week! Congrats to all and a special congrats to Ann!
smile.gif

Top Bottom