Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A large Wyoming Bobcat!

F

firedog

My Uncle sent me this picture of a large Bobcat that his friend snared at the Tongue River in Wyoming. The cat has a beautiful coat. It weighed 28 pounds. Thought I'd share it with everyone since the harvest report is a little slow.
bouncefire.gif

2187Wyoming_Bobcat-med.jpg

Thanks for sharing the picture!

Very Cool
waytogo.gif

It looks bigger than 28 pounds. I took some trail pics of a large tom this past year on my place. It looked real big too. I was surprised to find out that adult cats averaged between 23 and 28 pounds.

We need to bring that picture of that kitty from africa back. Remember him trying to make a snack out of some poor cuss?

Oh yeah cool picture.
waytogo.gif

Ironwood.......that cat you're talking about would eat this one for a scooby snack!
Ghost, I didn't realize that male cats got that big. Any that I've seen have been half this size. Makes me wonder how they are doing in all of this snow. Maybe it's easier to catch rabbits? Who knows.

Here kitty, kitty! Wow
bigshock.gif
That things huge. Have seen a few on my place the last couple of years but nothing like that. By the way Firedog are you hunting turkey this spring!!
busted.gif

Very nice 203ntyp! That's a beautiful mount! Thanks for sharing. I would love that but don't know where I'd put it. I know! In the bedroom on top of the armoir
grin.gif
wife would love that one!

Top Bottom