Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A petition for TH4 to sign

moosehunter

PMA Member
And other GB fans.

RECALL THE GIANTS!!

For those of you not pleased with the outcome of the Packers/Giants game last Sunday, I would, on your behalf, like to file a petition with the NFL to recall the New York Giants. The Giants should be forced to play the Packers in an NFC Divisional Playoff game again and again until the desired results are acquired. Please, feel free to sign the petition as many times as you’d like. You are also encouraged to sign the names of the deceased, cartoon characters, historical tyrants, Hollywood liberals, Bears fans, and unsuspecting Giants fans at as many recall stations as possible. Let’s band together; throw a fit, and maybe, just maybe we’ll get our way.
Thank you for your time.

Packers

He cannot respond his computer shorted out after the game when tears dropped into his keyboard:D

It was amazing to me the amount of Packer fans that I know that had already penciled in GB ito represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. The majority were way over confident and it made the loss taste even better!! :way:

I have family in Wisconsin and to say I was overjoyed about that outcome of that game would be an understatement. :D

Our defense was metiocre all season long, so I was not overly confident. I was truely suprised just how bad our offense choked though.

Oh well, it was a great year none the less.....and running over Chicago twice (not to mention the rest of the Black and Blue Division) always makes for a wonderful season in my book. GO PACK!

The Giants should have beat them during the regular season. GB squeeked that one out.. Giants had their number this year, no doubt bout it.. And that makes this Bears fan pretty happy.. :)

I'm excited to see this Super Bowl Rematch.. The first meeting was an awesome game, as this one should be too.

Our defense was metiocre all season long, so I was not overly confident. I was truely suprised just how bad our offense choked though.

Oh well, it was a great year none the less.....and running over Chicago twice (not to mention the rest of the Black and Blue Division) always makes for a wonderful season in my book. GO PACK!

Agreed....how did our defense go from being so good to being so bad in one year.....still haven't figured that one out.

Lets hope next year they get that figured out.

I don't mean to offend anyone on here but why do some sports fans say "we" and "our"? Sorry but you are not part of the team :D

Am I the only one who thinks that is funny?? :rolleyes:

Sorry but I give crap to all of my friends that say it so I just had to throw that out there! ;)

Wapsiguy, that is kinda funny, but could be true of a team like the Packers. Since they sold a bunch of stock this year, there are a ton of new Owners out there that now have the right to say We and Our..

Wapsiguy, that is kinda funny, but could be true of a team like the Packers. Since they sold a bunch of stock this year, there are a ton of new Owners out there that now have the right to say We and Our..

Good point! Just for the Packers though :grin: :way:

No sniffling here.... They pissed it down they're leg in true packer fashion, plain and simple.

The Giants can suck it! :grin:

The Giants would have beat them twice as bad if it wasnt for the refs givin GB every break they could to keep them in the game.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom